The Best 6 Ways To Add Tradelines to Credit Report
After you add tradelines to your credit report you can start getting approved for credit and financing on your own at some of the best rates.
- Ask your spouse , a close relative or parents to add you as an authorized user on one or more of their credit card accounts that have perfect payment histories and low debt. You can piggyback credit by getting to use your parent’s or another persons good payment history as a way to establish your own good credit history. Or contact us to get added you to our good accounts.
- Get a secured loan from your local bank. You do this by depositing $300 or more dollars and asking for secured loan or credit card. You may want to do both, as having three or more tradelines that are in good standing is the key to many other credit opportunities.
- Get your rent payments reported. You can now have rent payments reported to the credit bureaus. There are a few companies that offer this service and you can find them on the web.
- Get local department store cards . You’ll find one some who will let you open an account and start with a low credit limit. Be careful as these type of accounts usually come with high interest rates.
- Try to get that other businesses who extend you credit to report your payments history to the credit bureaus. They don’t have to this but often times will.
- Experian now lets you add your utility bill payment history to your credit files. It’s called experian boost.
Let us add tradelines to your credit report so you can start getting approved for credit and financing on your own.
Change Your Credit , Change Your Life!